A memory of a school teacher

 One of the very good teacher that i remember was my 9th and 10th grade language teacher. his name is Ignacio and he is a very funny and clever. This teacher was very important in that moment because i was new in the school and i was very nervous, but his first impression help me to calm down. 

I remember that in the school i was in, the teachers didn't really care about us, but he did care a lot. He was always ready to hear everything we had to say, and he treated us like normal people not like the rest of the teachers.

This teacher teach me that what i think and believe is important, and i can always speak about what i think is right. Also, a learned a lot about writing and reading with him. I gained a lot of confidence about what i whote when he taught me.

The last time a saw this teacher was in my high school graduation, because he was the one to officiate the ceremony. It was nice to see him there since he was the first teacher that i had in that school and he always knew what to say, it made the ceremony more special.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Culture On my radar

Five favourites things