Five favourites things

 Hi, this week i am going to write about five of my favourite things 

A song that i really love is "How did it end?" by Taylor Swift, i like this song because is really meaningful and deep. The lyric is so beautiful, and a feel that many people can feel and understand the song. I believe that is amazing that son many diferent people can feel the same way only by one song.



My favourite film is call "Manchester by the sea", is a movie about a very lonely man who has to go back to the town were he grow up to take care of his nephew, because his brother just past away, but he has a past there, which he will have to face. This is the most sad film that i ever watch, and i cry all the movie, but it´s worht it.



A piece of technology that i really use a lot is my cellphone, apart from the obvios, my cellphone is where i read a lot, is the most comfortable for that because i can read wherever i want and its not heavy like a book.





My favourite book is "Percy Jackson" by Rick Riordan, i know it's not a book but a series, but in my head it works. Im never get tired of read it or recommend it. because is so fun of read and you learn a lot of greek mytology.


My favourite trinket are my earrings, a have i lot, because i enjoy collect them, i have of all the colors and sizes, but my favourite of them are one of mushrooms. There earrings were one of the first ones i got, so i'm quite fond of them, and they also match my glasses.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Culture On my radar

A memory of a school teacher